Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Just released Arcs of Lavender, a beautifully illustrated art book on my author site in the bookstore.



Purchase Arcs of Lavender for only 99cents at my bookstore on my author site.

Computer generated art hit its stride in the Eighties and hasn't looked back since. What is really fascinating  besides the obvious cinematic work that is being done, is the quiet revolution in art and the way we see mathematics.

This picture book displays a number of highly colorful fractal flames, mathematical expressions given life on the digital screen.

They are swirls of light and color that are so infinitely varied that it boggles the mind.

Over thirty full color, digital illustrations of fractal flames are included in this volume: Arcs of Lavender. 


Be the first to own this splendid volume of spectacular fractal flames. Gorgeous spirals of light and mystery to enthrall you for many hours! Only 99cents at my bookstore on my author site.

The volume is available in both PDF and word format, so you can view it on any computer, and practically any ebook reader.

Don't miss out on this beautiful edition of heart warming images. Purchase now for 99cents at my bookstore on my author site.

No comments:

Post a Comment