Friday, July 3, 2015

Crisp, mesmerizing, hypnotic swirls of radiant energy in a new Fractal Flame Gallery. Feast your eyes!

Just because I don't want to repeat myself I'm going to say that this gallery of images is uniquely beautiful, wondrously eye catching and a delight to the senses.

Oh, and if you haven't seen it yet, I have a volume of these beauties for sell on my site in the bookstore. All images in the book are available in the pdf format as well as microsoft word, so you can pull the images from the books you download to use as screensavers, or put together your own gallery or slideshow.

All of that and for only 99cents. It took me many, many hours to put together the artbook, which is titled Arcs of Lavender, and is a work of love. Available on my author site now for a nominal purchase fee of 99 cents. So little for so much.
Have fun and enjoy.

John

No comments:

Post a Comment